Your privacy is critically important to us. Zoe Whittaker Ltd is based in the UK. It is Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Zoe Whittaker Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Zoe Whittaker Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.Zoe Whittaker Ltd also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.zoewhittaker.com blog posts. Zoe Whittaker Ltd only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s websites choose to interact with Zoe Whittaker Ltd in ways that require Zoe Whittaker Ltd to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Zoe Whittaker Ltd gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.zoewhittaker.com to provide a username and email address.
– SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationZoe Whittaker Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s behalf or to provide services available at Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Zoe Whittaker Ltd’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Zoe Whittaker Ltd will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Zoe Whittaker Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Zoe Whittaker Ltd believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Zoe Whittaker Ltd, third parties or the public at large.If you are a registered user of https://www.zoewhittaker.com and have supplied your email address, Zoe Whittaker Ltd may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Zoe Whittaker Ltd and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Zoe Whittaker Ltd takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated StatisticsZoe Whittaker Ltd may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Zoe Whittaker Ltd may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Zoe Whittaker Ltd does not disclose your personally-identifying information.